- Low-profile slim design.
- Constructed of rugged light weight aluminum.
- Designed for a variety of applications:
- Install in your server cabinets
- Wall mount cabinets
- Open frame racks
- Or install horizontally above your work bench.
- Each outlet strip included a hardware mounting kit. Order P/N: 1585CLIP for additional hardware kit.
- Receptacles are 1” square and are equally spaced over the length of the power strip.
- With on/off switch and 15 Amp circuit breaker
- Cord length – 6 ft
- Heavy duty 14 gauge wire cord – 14/3 SJT type for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug type -NEMA 5-15P straight blade
- Rated 15 amps, 120 volts.
- UL/cUL Listed Standard UL1363 file No. E166039 & CSA C22.2 No. 308-14 & CSA C22.2 No. 0.4-04
- NOTE #1: Outlet strips can NOT be used between the front & rear panel rails of rack cabinets as they (and the equipment plugs) will interfere with mounted equipment and mounted accessories.
- NOTE #2: To properly use on rack cabinets, allow sufficient depth BEHIND the rear panel rails for vertically mounting to the cabinet.