OM4 multimode high speed fiber patch cables send multiple rays in the fiber cable core and are compatible with networks that require the fiber patch cables to run at a faster speed.
OM4 multimode fiber optic patch cables are typically aqua in colour.
OM4 50u micron fiber optic patch cables are available with SC or LC connectors.
OM4 cable has a lower attenuation and operates at a higher modal bandwidth.
That means the signal can be transmitted further or through more fiber connector pairs.
• Suitable for 100Base-FX, 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, and 1000Base-SX+ 850 nm and 1310 nm applications
• Multimode duplex OM4 50/125u fiber optic cable (50u)
• 2mm OFNR riser rated Aqua jacket
• LC or SC connections
• Each fiber patch cable is individually tested and comes with a certificate showing measured return and insertion loss.
• Custom lengths and configurations available
You cannot mix and match singlemode fiber patch cables with multimode fiber patch cables.