Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH is our most popular UPS replacement battery and is widely used in many UPS brands and models (i.e. APC). Typically 1 to 8 batteries per UPS may be needed. Groups of batteries are sometimes taped together or are secured in battery trays.
- 12 Volts 7 Amp/20Hrs capacity
- Dimensions 151L x 65W x 97H mm with 6.35mm tabs
- Valve regulated sealed lead acid (VRLA) design will not leak and is safe for shipping by air, sea, or ground.
- Maintenance-free operation.
- Fits APC RBC2, RBC5, RBC8, RBC9, RBC12, RBC22, RBC23, RBC24, RBC25, RBC26, RBC32, RBC33, RBC48, BK200/250/280/300/400/500 series, BP280/350/420/500 series, BE500 series, BR series, BX series, BN series, BT series, SUVS420, SU420/450/700/750 series, SU700/1400RM series, SU2200/3000RM3U, SU1000RM2U, SUA1500RM2U, SYBT3, SYBATT
- Fits Deltec / Exide / Powerware PRM450, PRA600, PRB300, 3115-300/420, 5105-450, 3105-700, 5115-500, 9125 series, 5110-700/1000/1500
- Fits Best LI660, Patriot Pro II 750, Liebert UPStation 1000RTE, PS1000MT, MGE Nova 600 AVR, Pulsar EX15 1500VA Tripp-Lite RBC51, Smart-Pro 500, BC400
Drop off or ship your Yuasa NP7-12 batteries and Lex Tec Inc. will recycle them.