The NF806B can easily find your target wire in a bunch of cables on net bar or on a router. It has attached RJ11 and aligator clips. Indicator beeper has volume control, and the included earphone is handy when working in noisy environments. NF806B also works as a cable tester. It can test the continuity of RJ11 and RJ45 wires. Two 9V batteries and carry case are included.
1. Check and find the needed cables among many cables in one time.
2. Continuity test — wiremap for Lan cables.
3. Diagnose breakage, open, short, cross.
4. Visible indication: pin-to-pin cable map for individual cable (not by
5. Transmitter with RJ11 connector and pair of alligator clips.
6. Low Voltage alarm function.
7. Earphones permit use in noisy environments.
8. LED light assists use in dark corners.
1 – NF801B Wire Tracker
1 – Earphone
1 – 6″ RJ11 to RJ11 Jumper
1 – 6″ RJ45 to RJ45 Jumper
2 – DC9V Battery
1 – Carry case
Supports: UTP/STP RJ45, RJ11 /Metal cables
Shielded and unshielded RJ45 (8p8c)
Tone Frequency: 200hz
Max distance: Up to 2km
Current(max) Less than 10mA
Volume reg. Audio level control
Tone Mode: 2 tones, adjustable
Max signal voltage: SVp-p
LED display: Wiremap, Tone, Tracing
Voltage protection: AC 60V / DC 42V
Dimensions: 15 x 3.7 x 2 cm