Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The LanMaster 35 identifies whether power is IEEE 802.3af compliant or a legacy configuration, such as Cisco Inline power, for correctly connecting powered devices. The unit measures Loop Resistance to quickly identify damaged cables and bad punchdowns that cause intermittent problems or equipment malfunction.
- Tests network cable pairs for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Identifies the power type as IEEE 802.3af, Cisco Inline or Non-Standard
- Simulates a network device for making power measurements under actual loaded conditions
- Displays voltage, polarity and mid-span or phantom configuration for powered wire pairs
- Identifies damaged cables and bad punchdowns by measuring wiring Loop Resistance
- Detects 10/100/1000 BaseTX Link speed and duplex mode
- Measures cable length and open or short condition
- Provides Port ID function (link light activation) for identifying connected ports
- Applies a tone signal for tracing cables with the CT15 CableTracker Tone Probe
- Ergonomic Design for one hand operation
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.