The AED (Automated External Defibrillator) is a small, portable and easy to use device that can assess the heart of a person in cardiac arrest for a shockable rhythm.
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers save lives of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims.
Each AED package includes:
(1) Powerheart G3 Plus Full-Auto defibrillator Model: 9390A
(1) IntelliSense battery (9146)
(1) pair adult defibrillation pads
(1) Hard Sided Carry Case
(1) Rescue Ready Kit (scissors, mask,2 sets of nitrile gloves, 2 sets of wipes, razor)
(1) Quick Start Tool Kit including CD-Rom with AED Manual, Training Video, Rescuelink and MDLink, and serial communication cable